Wednesday, February 20, 2008

YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!!


Are you kidding me? The Every Day Kindness Award? CLEARLY these people don't know me very well, but I am touched and humbled! My book & blog buddies, Jenster at Jenster's Musings and Shauna at The Coffee Stop BOTH nominated me for this very sweet award. I am moved to tears. Okay, not quite, but I am touched. Truly!!!

Now, since I was doubly-blessed, I want to doubly-bless as well. I would like to pass this on to my sweet friend Flowerpot over at Made New . Her most recent post will show you just what an absolute LOVE she is.

My other nominee is none other than the HOFFER himself. Check him out at Cash Flows. He has said some pretty swell stuff about yours truly. Does that count for Everyday Kindness?

There you have it, friends. Thanks again to my B&B buddies Jenster and Shauna. I feel so loved!!!

7 comments:

flowerpot said...

We really, really like you, Katybug! The real question is, who WOULDN'T like you?

Thank you for blessing me, Katy! What a treasure you are!

Katybug said...

See, everyone??? See how lovely she is? ;-) Flowerpot, I miss seeing you. I know you're busy at work, and I know I'm really tired most of the day, but once I get into my second trimester and I (hopefully!) get that burst of energy, let's do lunch!!!

Jenster said...

Of COURSE we like you, silly girl! What's not to like???

And yes, Flowerpot is lovely. :O)

Becky said...

We do! We like you!

Congratulations on the well-deserved award!

Katybug said...

Thank you, lovely ladies. I continue to be humbled. This session of the Mutual Admiration Society continues to floor me. :-)

Jenster and Flowerpot, I hope you two get to know each other. You have a lot in common, I think, and when I think of one of you, I inevitably think of the other as well. The Lord has allowed a great deal of physical affliction in both of your lives, and all I hear from either of you is "yet will I praise Him". You both inspire me. I'm privileged to know you both. :-)

Katybug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flowerpot said...

Katy, I knew this spring would be busy, but work really has wrapped me up. I miss you, too and would love to spend time with you again!