Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another Video???

Please, indulge me just one more!!!! I am still getting back into the swing of things after our week in Oklahoma, and I'm still working on my post about our Thanksgiving travels. My sister sent this one to me, and I think you'll get a kick out of it. For whatever reason when I click on the video to play it, I keep getting a pop-up window about navigating away from this page. If you get the same pop-up, click "cancel" and the video will play without a hitch.

Have a good laugh and a good Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jenster said...

That's funny! We had an American commercial just like it, but I can't remember what it was for.

Katybug said...

Are you thinking of the one for Smartbeep Pagers? http://youtube.com/watch?v=L0v3X3E57tg

I felt it!

flowerpot said...

I finally got around to playing 'tag'. Thank you for taggin me and sorry it took so long to play! :)

love,
m

Becky said...

That was hilarious. I was so taken by surprise.

I'm a little worried about that 'sealect' tuna, though. Is this the foreign spelling for select...or does their tuna include seals? Or is this to show that their tuna is certified seal-free?

I had a roommate in college that was from Tiawan. She brought in some foods that really made me wonder, because the 'meat' in those cans didn't look like any tuna I'd ever seen.

Katybug said...

I noticed that too!!!! Strange spelling. It just might be that ever-present mystery meat after all, in which case I am avoiding this brand like the plague!!!