Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Having a Meltdown!!!!

Hey all! We are back from Tulsa, Oklahoma, where we spent most of last week celebrating Thanksgiving with friends and fellow BMXers. I have some pictures from the Hall of Fame banquet that I'll post this week. But for now, since Becky asked, here is Steve Taylor's "Meltdown (at Madame Tussaud's). See if you can guess who plays the part of the news reporter. If you miss her during her first shot, don't worry...there's a close-up later on in the video.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is like, totally, a blast from the past (valley girl intonations intended). Brings me right back to the 9h grade, watching Friday Night Videos at my best friend's house.

I recognized the voice before my lowly dial-up ISP loaded the video clip. Mrs. Garrett, Jo, Tootie and the gang all come to mind...

Jenster said...

I'm with Becky! I knew Blair the instant I heard her voice. LOL I like Lisa Welchel. :o)

Thanks for the fun!!

Katybug said...

Aren't his videos/songs awesome? They really are dated, tho'...you can easily tell which decade was his! It was funny to see Lisa Welchel--a very sweet faced, good Christian girl--in his very edgy video. A friend of mine saw her speak once...said she was fabulous.