Monday, December 3, 2007

Guys, This One's For You

I hate my laptop. For now, anyway. I have spent several HOURS over several DAYS trying to figure out what's wrong with it. (Hey, Katy, did you know there are people who do that for a living???? You should call one!!!) So that's at least partly why I haven't posted since last week. To quote Charlie Brown: Argh. I'm stuck using the desktop upstairs while Little Bit is at school. Not nearly as accessible as my laptop in the kitchen, which I love having so handy. Oh well. Since I don't have much to say post-wise, here is a funny for your Monday morning. Guys, I highly recommend keeping this handy. It could prove useful when your beloved just isn't herself!

Happy Monday!!!


DANGEROUS:

SAFER:

SAFEST:

ULTRA SAFE:

What's for dinner?

Can I help you with dinner?

Where would you like to go for dinner?

Here, have some wine.

Are you wearing that?

Wow, you sure look good in brown!

WOW! Look at you!

Here, have some wine

What are you so worked up about?

Could we be overreacting?

Here's my paycheck.

Here, have some wine.

Should you be eating that?

You know, there are a lot of apples left.

Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?

Here, have some wine.

What did you DO all day?

I hope you didn't over-do it today.

I've always loved you in that robe!

Here, have some wine .

9 comments:

Becky said...

Good one, Katybug. So true, lol!

The Daily Bee said...

Ugh! I know how you feel, I'm lost when my computers down.

Funny stuff!

Jenster said...

This chart should be distributed during pre-marriage counseling. I'm convinced many a good marriage could have been saved.

BTW - I thought of you in church yesterday. They've started doing a "5 Minute Window" before the service starts and it's usually a video of different ministries. Yesterday, however, was a little bit different.

Are you ready for this? It was the cow bell skit with Cristopher Walken!! LOL!!! So when the band started up Ben all of a sudden whips out a cow bell! HAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie Pie! Wanna go have some wine with me tonight? :)

Katybug said...

Becky--Glad you enjoyed it! I had a big laugh when my girlfriend sent it to me.

Deb--I feel almost naked without access to my laptop!!! :-(

Jenster--NO WAY!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! I've got to visit your church some time! And yes, it SHOULD be given out in pre-marital counseling sessions!

Jenster said...

Good boy, Cash!!!

And Katybug - maybe you can plan your trip through Philly on a Sunday...

Katybug said...

Yes, he is good. He called me to make some decaf to go with the CINNABONS he brought home. Oh, he loves me so!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Katy, this is Jamie. I've been at Microsoft for 15 years; you know this. If you want it fixed, give me a call or email. Sheesh.

Katybug said...

AUGH!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! I'm such a dork. I'll email you shortly!