Thursday, March 20, 2008

Early Easter Greetings

Hi everyone! This has been a really busy week, and I can't wait to tell you about helping out with the Seder Feast my daughter's third grade class (actually, the entire grade) participated in. It was beautiful. Alas, I must leave you all behind for a few days--and EVEN CHESTER!!! WAAAAAH!!!--to head down to the Texas coast to spend Easter with a high school buddy of mine. So here's my wishes for a blessed Easter for you all. As we say when Christmas comes around, remember that Jesus is the Reason for the season. Seems to fit with Easter as well. :-)

4 comments:

Jenster said...

So be it.

And have a great Easter visit!!

The Daily Bee said...

Have fun!

Oh yes, check your PM at Dee's. Got it. Can't wait to read it. =)

~Happy Easter~

Becky said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter, Katybug!

Shauna said...

I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your friends.