Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GO LIONS!!!

I grew up in Dallas watching the Dallas Cowboys in their heyday with great players like Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Bob Breunig, Randy White, "Too Tall" Jones (okay, I'll stop), back when they were America's Team and had class. But I still love football today, and I'm still a Cowboys fan (in spite of their current ownership). That being said, I'm kind of rooting for the Detroit Lions after reading this article:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007709230629

GO LIONS!!!

5 comments:

Jenster said...

I may have to switch loyalties, too. Not that I'm terribly loyal. I like the St. Louis Rams (because they used to be the LA Rams) and now the Eagles. But I can be a Lions fan, too!

Katybug said...

My brother-in-law is a completely OBNOXIOUS Eagles fan. I almost kept him out of the family for it. ;-)

Jenster said...

*snort* I know a lot of completely obnoxious Eagles fans. That's probably why I am. Living up here is scary if you're not! LOL

Becky said...

We used to love the Cowboys, too...back when they had class. Loved how you put that, lol.

Katybug said...

My husband got to play a round of golf with Tom Landry several years ago, and I got to tag along. He wasn't a great golfer (at least not on that particular day!!!), but he was very quiet and very nice. You could tell he was very humbled whenever people asked him for his autograph, even after all those years.