Thursday, September 4, 2008

Worthy Reads from Cash Flows and The Coffee Stop

I don't have a whole lot to say today, so be sure to check out The HOFFER's most recent post over at Cash Flows. He always has something worth reading.

Another good read is my buddy Shauna over at The Coffee Stop. She has a funny post today...of course about those boys of hers!!!

We had our final OB appointment before Baby Bit arrives today...pretty much the same...all is well. We go in next Tuesday, bright and early (bright being a relative term!) at 5 am. If you're up at that time, please pray for us. I expect everything to go smoothly and without incident, but there are always those inherent risks involved with surgery that, in my opinion, would be better served with a large dose of prayer and God's grace. So thanks in advance for praying for us. :-)

It's past my bedtime, so I'm heading to bed. More this weekend. :-)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I've been praying! Keep us posted!

The Daily Bee said...

I'll be praying for you all!

Katybug said...

Thanks, lovely blog buddies! I feel them!!

angela said...

I'm praying. Best wishes to you and your baby.