Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So....It's been awhile since I checked my mailbox...



You can see by this picture that our postal carrier is a VEEEERRRRRYYYYY understanding woman!!!!

If you have sent us something recently but haven't heard a reply from us, rest assured that it's not for a lack of gratitude, but rather a lack of sleep. I take every opportunity I get to take a much-needed nap. My email inbox looks very similar to this stack of "snail mail". If you'll bear with me for just a bit, I promise you'll hear from me soon! Know that we feel so very blessed by all of you. I am so humbled that so many are rejoicing with us over our new family member. You have all been so very generous with your lovely gifts, not just for Baby Bit but Little Bit as well!!! And the meals being brought in...I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE COOKS!!! (The HOFFER just appreciates THAT someone cooks...PERIOD!)

So until I am back to my "normal" self, here are some pictures to keep you occupied. Enjoy, and once again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















10 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

Aw, she's so sweet!

Take your time opening that mail and getting back to everyone, we'll all be here when your ready to return to the normal world! =)

The Daily Bee said...

Uh... by normal I mean, sleep patterns, routines... lol

Anonymous said...

You are pregnant?

Becky said...

Awwww, she's so precious!! Love how she sucks on her little fingers...she's absolutely adorable.

The rest of those pictures are sweet, too...the one of the dog checking out the baby is a hoot!

You get back to normal as quick as you can, because folks are going to want to see lots more pictures, lol.

Jenster said...

So much cuteness in one post - it's almost overwhelming!!

Rest up, friend. The adventure has just begun. :o)

Shauna said...

Take all the time you need to rest! Your girls are absolutely ADORABLE. I just wanna hop through the screen and kiss Baby Bit's chubby little cheeks. They are soooo kissable looking. And Little Bit is so pretty! Love the picture of big sister and little sister.

Anonymous said...

Dr Flowerpot recommends:

Sleep, nurse, change diaper, repeat.

Miss and love you dearly!

Katybug said...

Deb, there's a box in that picture with your name on it! It's part of the reason I wrote this post. I will do another post on what was inside the box!!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

Cash, no, I am not pregnant. ;-)

Hi Becky, I too love the finger-sucking! She has this "Spidergirl" thing she does, spreading her fingers all across her face as she sucks her thumb. I'll try to get a good picture of that too!

You're absolutely right, Jenster, lots of cuteness going on around here! I did get a couple of days' worth of rest, so I'm feeling a bit better of late. I'm hoping it continues. Yeah, right.

Shauna, I will pinch my girls' cheeks on your behalf!!! I nibble a lot on Baby Bit myself...tons o' fun. :-)

Dr. Flowerpot, thank you for your prescription! ;-) You are one of a very small minority that I would pass up a nap for, so come see me when you can!!! I miss seeing your happy face!!!! And SOMEONE else needs to hold this baby!! ;-)

flowerpot said...

Sweet Katybug! Princess said she saw you this afternoon when she ran back to get her folder. I was waiting outside with $314.someoddcents worth of Costco food in my car, half of which was frozen ... or used to be. I was trying to get home before it all perished. Can I just call before I come, to see if you are up for a visit? I can't WAIT to hold that precious baby daughter of yours.

Give those chubby cheeks a kiss for me!

SHARLENE said...

Oh, Katybug, I loved looking at the pictures of your precious baby girl. How are things going in your household. I see the pooch is still getting lots of attention. A good thing. How does big sissie handling the newest addition? Are you getting enough sleep?

Tell us more!!!!

Hugs and Love,
Shar